Why I would want a $1200/year backup service
July 17, 2020
What would happen if your hard drive failed - today?
60 percent of small business that loose data shut down within 6 months.
We need a recovery method when the hard drive is corrupted or damaged. A disk restore is useful in the following situations:
- Damage by a virus or malware and cannot boot normally
- Hard drive has failed or is showing signs of failing and you want to
- Hard drive is too small and you want to change to a bigger one
- Data on the hard disk has been lost
- Replace hard drive with faster SSD
These situations are based on one thought: you don't want to reinstall everything since this us often an 8 hour procedure. As long as you have a backup image of the hard drive, total restoration can be done quickly and efficiently..