3) Check windows updates
- Search "Windows Update"
- Download and install pending updates
- If this fails, restart the computer in "Safe Mode"
- Delete the folder: Windows/SoftwareDistribution
- Restart computer
- Go to step 1
4) Update Device Drivers
- Open the device manager
- Click Display adapters
- Right click on the hardware
- Left click on update driver
- Do the same for sound, video and game controllers
5) Check the Windows page file
- Search for "advanced settings"
- Under performance, click settings
- Click Advanced tap and Change
- Uncheck "Automatically manage..."
- Click "Custom Size"
- Use recommended setting
- Use Currently allocated for "Maximum Size"
- Press "set", "ok"
- Reboot computer
Dale R. Gibble, B. S. E. E.
1739 Wirt Rd
Houston, Texas 77055